1. “The hair is the richest ornament of women.” -Martin Luther
2. Hair stops growing after you die.
3. Hair lawyers exist.
4. Hair stretches.
5. ~12th Century hair advice:
“If the woman wishes to have long and black hair, take a green lizard and, having removed it’s head and tail, cook it in common oil. Anoint the head with this oil. It makes the hair long and black.”
–The Trotula translated by Monica H. Greene
6. There is a hair museum in Independence, Missouri called Leila’s Hair Museum.
7. The Victorians wove hair into wreaths and framed them on their walls to mourn the death of a lost loved one.
8. Medieval Western European married women wore a head covering called a wimple to hide their hair.